Mello Yello® $8 Off Admission to NHRA Race Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Mello Yello® and NHRA Offer (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.), who are 13 years old or older and who have or must create a MelloYello.com (or other Coca-Cola brand) account (each an “Account”) before participating in the Offer. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on February 1, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on November 17, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period"). Some rewards will end earlier based on the dates of the applicable races. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Reward/Offer: You must have an Account and a product code (each a “Code”) from any participating Mello Yello® and Mello Yello® Zero™ beverage – Peach and Cherry are not included - to participate in the Offer. Each Code can only be used one time. During the Offer Period, visit www.MelloYello.com, then log into or create your Account, and follow the links and instructions to input one Code where indicated. Then, once the code is verified, locate the reward in your “Unclaimed Rewards” tab, select the NHRA track of your choice from the dropdown list of available tracks, then click on it to claim the Reward. You will need to take the same actions again for additional Rewards. You must claim the Reward before your selected race and plan enough time to use the Reward. If you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive an email with your digital promo code for $8 off one adult single-day NHRA race ticket at participating 2019 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events and instructions on how to redeem, terms and conditions apply (the “Reward”). Email will be sent to the email address associated with your Account. Be sure your information is up to date. Limit: 4 Rewards per person per NHRA track during the Offer Period. Pay attention to the dates of the races and use Reward before that date. The last race is on 11/14/19-11/17/19. Reward is $8 off one adult single-day NHRA race ticket at participating 2019 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events, purchased online and in advance. One Reward per transaction. Rewards are transferable but cannot be sold.
OFFER NOT VALID ON PREVIOUS PURCHASES AND MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER COUPON OR OFFER. OFFER NOT VALID ON CHILD, JUNIOR OR PREMIUM SEATING INCLUDING TOP ELIMINATOR/PLATINUM/THUNDER VALLEY/CHAMPION’S CLUB, SUPER SEATS OR SIMILAR.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes (claims that digital code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code.
5. Release: By receipt of any Reward/promo code, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Administrator, and their respective related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward/promo code.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of Reward/promo code.